Friday, November 15, 2013

Even I Need to Leave the House

So for those of you that don't know homeschooling is another way of saying you can work at your won pace. while my pace is remarkably faster then most students, my sisters never seem to be done. I'm the oldest, I do the most work, I get good grades, there is no reason my sisters shouldn't be done right? They just don't seem to get that their inadequacies in school effect and bother me. You have no clue what a pain it is to sit there the night before you want to do something doing all of tomorrow's work only to have your efforts be in vain because your sisters can't manage to do the little work that they're expected to do well or in a timely manor.

So on top of the fact that you're sisters are incapable of doing homework, imagine that you're also looking really cute and your hair is falling just right and your makeup is just the right shade and you're looking forward to doing a little shopping, when you can't leave because your sisters haven't done their work. You're sisters who are perfectly old enough to stay home alone for a couple of hours need to be babysat and have someone looking over their shoulder because they don't know how to study.

Literally every day my sister who is a teenager has to have her lessons read to her. Because reading is so taxing on the mind. It's history, you just do it. It's not like its new information history has been history since it's happened, after the sixth grade all history is, is review.

So let's just say I can't reach 16 and 3 months fast enough. Because as soon as that age hits I'm ready to go where I want when I want. (That's not as rebellious as it sounds, I really just mean I want to leave my house at some point)

I don't know the frustration could be just be because I've been home for five days...scratch that. It's definitely because they're incapable. So now I look amazing, had all my homework done by 11 am, and am mad.(just in case you couldn't tell already) It doesn't help that I've had so much time on my hands lately that I finished two Star Wars: Legacy of the Force books in two days. I mean that goes from being a geek to just being pitiable.

No comments:

Post a Comment